Seeking a keen Registered Nurse - One shift per week - Penrith Area !
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Penrith NSW 2750
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job type: Casual (minimum 1 day per week)
Are you looking for the opportunity to work within an industry leading firm? Are you passionate about providing first-class patient care and describe yourself as a people person?
If you answered 'yes' to both questions, this role is perfct for you - read on for more info!
With a commitment to providing up to date patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment, this General Practice holds modern and state of the art equipment, with a team who is dedicated to providing punctual and easily accessible appointments that will address the needs of all patients, to the highest standard.
With a team of highly qualified nurses and General Practitioners, you will be responsible for:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice software experience, advantageous
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skill
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
Apply Now by clicking on the links below. Alternatively, to find out more information about this excellent opportunity, contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.