- : Bloom Hearing Specialists
- : 19-Jun-2017
- : Manly NSW 2095
Manly Hearing operates as an independent clinic within the bloom hearing specialists network. It is tastefully designed to be an exceptional work environment. With the assistance of very friendly support staff, strong management support and the backing and infrastructure of the bloom hearing specialists support office, you will be satisfying the needs of a high socio-economic demographic, balanced by a smaller cohort of pensioners.
Manly Hearing is an established, successful clinic, boasting a high local profile, known for its excellent reputation and friendly manner, servicing both Government and Private clients.
Bloom Hearing Specialists, are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Assessing, diagnosing and educating and involving clients around the extent of their hearing loss, whilst assisting clients to make an informed decision
· Reporting results of assessment to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
· Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
To be considered for this out of the box opportunity you will be:
· Fully qualified Audiologist with a Certificate of Clinical Practice and be a full member of Audiology Australia
· Minimum 4 years’ clinical experience with the desire to take your career to the next level
· Hold a current and valid Australian Driver’s License
The successful applicant will:
· Receive ongoing training and development of their clinical skills
· Competitive Salary with bonus incentive scheme
· The advantage of running a single clinic with the infrastructure of professional services team as support
For a confidential discussion regarding this outstanding opportunity please contact Dora Kordakis, Recruitment Specialist Widex on 0408 266 473 or send your expression of interest to d.kordakiswidex.com.au.
We thank you in advance for your interest and wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted by telephone.
No Similar Jobs Found.