- : Exact Radiology Clinics
- : 02-Nov-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
Exact Radiology Clinics is an independently owned and operated Australian Radiology practice.
Committed to providing first class patient care, we have state of the art clinics within nine locations across Queensland's western and southern corridor.
We are focused on delivering the highest quality MRI & CT, ultrasound, x-ray, pain management and nuclear medicine including stress testing. We also offer quality imaging for women at our specialised clinics.
We are seeking a dedicated and professional Senior Radiographer to join our dynamic and highly motivated team.
This is a full time position, however we are open to a part-time position if this suits your lifestyle. Working within our friendly clinics, you will perform high level diagnostic examinations.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- AHPRA Registration
- Queensland Radiation Use Licence
- 5+ years experience as a Radiographer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion to deliver outstanding patient care
Remuneration will be commensurate with your skills and experience.
Although not essential, experience in Mammography and Stereotatic Intervention and/or MRI would be highly regarded. We will also offer you professional development, including in-house training.
Our vision is to develop more clinics and expand our portfolio. This is a great opportunity for you to join a progressive focused team.
To apply, please submit your resume online or to discuss this position confidentially, please contact Cari Clarke 0407 091 190 or forward your application to hrexactradiology.com.au
Our care, service and diagnosis are Exact
- Full Time or Part Time Radiographer/Medical Imagin...
- Posted By: Marina Radiology Wodonga
- Posted Date: 2017-10-25
- Location:Wodonga VIC 3690
- Full Time or Part Time Position Available We have an opportunity to appoint an experienced Radiog...