Senior Registered Nurse | Full Time opportunity | Eatons Hill, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 13-Jun-2018
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
Job Title: Full Time Practice Nurse (Registered Nurse Div 1)
Location: Eatons Hill, QLD
Salary: Based on award rate
Are you passionate about providing quality services to both patients and Doctors?
Come and join our client, based in Eatons Hill (QLD) as the lead Practice Nurse, where you will provide quality care to a diverse range of patients, through:
- Assisting the Medical Practitioners with minor surgeries, immunisation, chronic disease managementm health assessments and wound care.
- Stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- Providing health advice and support to patients, including follow up
- Implementing and practicing infection control
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- At least 1 year Nursing experience within General Practice
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- Available to work full time hours, Monday - Friday with some flexibility
The role will be commencing in November, so get in early to lock in your position.
Our client offers to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment - be part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The Practice is home to new & modern state of the art facilities, being a newly establised Practice. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au or simply, APPLY NOW!
No Similar Jobs Found.