Senior Registered Nurse needed - Aged Care Facility, Port Macquarie NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Jun-2018
- : Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast NSW
Job Title: Temp - Perm Aged Care Nurse
Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Salary: Attractive hourly rate - with penalty rates
Our client is an Aged Care Facility, that is seeking a Senior Registered Nurse with impeccable clinical skills and a background in geriatric health.
For over 40 years our client has provided high quality person centred care and support to is' residents and the aged care community and is recognised as a dynamic and outcome driven industry leader in quality aged care.
Located in the coastal hub of Port Macquarie, this Facility is currently looking to employ a Senior Registered Nurse. Shifts would include both weekday and weekend work, and there is flexibility needed across morning afternoon and evening shifts. You will be required to work 20 hours per week, with possible extension as needed.
The chosen candidate will be asked to work across three facilities; and this is a position which will benefit candidates with experience in the Aged Care sector, as well as time served in a hospital setting.
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Provide client centred clinical assessment, care planning, and update client related documentation
- Nursing practices must be in compliance with the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Perform ongoing evaluation and modification of Care Plans
- Medication management and wound care
- Atleast 2 years of Aged care experience preferred
- Strong clinical assessment, care planning
- Flexible availability
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply now for an immediate start. Alternatively, contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au for more info!
No Similar Jobs Found.