Senior Registered Nurse needed - Busy Practice located in the Sydney CBD - Immediate Start !
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 13-Jun-2018
- : CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
Job Title: Full Time (Casual) Registered Nurse
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Salary: Negotiable $$$
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
Would you like the oportunity to be part of a growing company and advance your Nursing career?
If you answered 'yes' to these questions, this role may be perfect for you - read on for more info !
Our client is a well established Healthcare organisation, who has recently experienced growth and expansion. They are seeking a highly motivated and switched on Registered Nurse who is committed to upholding company values, and can ensure that the Patient will always be prioritised and is the focus of all activities.
This is an excellent opprtunity for a career-driven and passionate Registered Nurse to support a team of qualified and professional General Practitioners. The team consists of at least 7 Practitioners, including General Practitioners and Allied Health Specialists.
The centre covers all aspects of primary care, including treatment of acute and chronic conditions, preventive medicine, pap smears, contraceptive implant insertion/removal, skin checks, mole removal, antenatal and paediatric care, childhood immunizations, minor surgery, ECGs, travel advice and vaccinations and sexual health checks.
As the Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Training in Practice management responsibilities will be provided!
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.