- : Specialist Medical Imaging
- : 19-Jun-2018
- : North Parramatta NSW 2151
Part Time or Full Time Sonographer
- Working at North Parramatta & Toongabbie
- Attractive Hrly Rate
Due to significant growth a full time or part time Sonographer is now required for work at either Specialist Medical Imaginglocated in North Parramatta and/or Toongabbie.
Specialist Medical Imaging provides patients with a full range of medical imaging. You will be exposed to a research environment with multi learning opportunities in specialised areas. Our team encompasses a team a radiologists from different specialities who are approachable at any level. We aim to provide a working environment where everyone has a voice, is listened to and nurtured. The opportunities for training and upskilling are extensive whilst working in a team of motivated and friendly sonographers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sonographerto join our practice on afull time or part time basis.
At Specialist Medical Imaging our aim is to provide high quality integrated services and the highest customer service values. We offer highly skilled people with a flexible workplace and a fantastic team environment in what is one of the most advanced imaging practices in Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All imaging services & functions ensuring high quality, accurate imaging services are provided to patients and referring doctors;
- Providing ultrasound imaging services and work within the team to reach your highest potential.
- Perform routine and specialized ultrasound procedures to the highest professional standards as required;
- Provide highest level of patient care possible.
- Hold a qualification in Medical Sonography;
- ASAR accreditation;
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality ultrasound examinations employing correct techniques to the accepted industry standard or above;
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service and quality assurance principles;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel, verbally and in writing;
- Well presented, professional, enthusiastic, hardworking;
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sonographer: 2 years
No Similar Jobs Found.