Specialist Ward Nurse (Div 1) - Orthopaedics & Urology Nurse
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2018
- : South Australia SA
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Div 1) - specialising in Orthopardics & Urology
Location: South Australia
Salary: Open to negotiation
- Join one of Australia's leading Health Organisations who have delivered more than 130 years of compassionate healthcare
- A supportive and collaborative mission based culture where people are encouraged and developed to produce excellence
- Excellent Salary Packaging Options available
- Flexible, family friendly working environment
As a highly motivated and experienced Surgical Nurse specialising in either Orthopaedics or Urology, you will be working as a key part of the nursing team which provides a high level of clinical care to patients in a fast-paced short stay ward.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse DIv 1 with:
- 3 years recent experience working in an acute surgical ward
- Recent and relevant post graduate qualifications in the specialist areas indicated, or a willingness to work towards these qualifications.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- An outcome focused approach to problem solving
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation.
To join this diverse, compassionate and dedicated team please click the APPLY button below for an immediate start! For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.