Speech Therapist Nowra/Wollongong
- : NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- : 29-Jun-2018
- : Nowra NSW 2541
SPOT4YOU & SPOT4KIDS, NOWRA/WOLLONGONG - CONTRACT WORK
SPOT4YOU & SPOT4KIDS is a dynamic Paediatric and Adult Private OT/Speech Practice servicing major cities and regional centres throughout NSW, QLD and Victoria.
We are currently looking to appoint a qualified Speech Pathologist or Speech Pathology Aide (students may apply for Aide position with potential to move into SP role upon graduation) in the Nowra/Wollongong area to provide mobile therapeutic services to new clients, with a full time equivalent caseload.
This role involves working predominantly with children, with some adult caseload, providing screening and assessments, individual therapy, group therapy and education. The role will suit a Speech Pathologist with a particular interest in working with young children with additional needs, and their families.
Requirements for the role include:
• Experience as a Speech Pathologist preferred, however new graduates are welcome to apply (professional mentoring and CPD is available)
• Mobile servicing of existing clients in the Nowra/Wollongong region and surrounding south coast areas
• Current Driver's License, WWCC/Blue Card, mobile phone, own car and computer essential
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent client management, organisational and time management skills
• Ability to maintain up to date and confidential client records
• High level of communication and report writing skills
This is a rare opportunity to work in a growing regional area on the beautiful NSW South Coast. The successful applicant would ideally be a motivated self-starter who is looking to develop specialist skills in childhood and genetic disorders such as ASD, ADD, CP, hearing and visual impairments, learning disabilities, literacy and development delay.
Closing Date: 30 June 2018, unless the position is filled sooner.
Start Date: ASAP
No Similar Jobs Found.