Telemedicine Doctor (2 hours a day, work from home)
- : Mededoc
- : 05-Dec-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
An exciting opportunity is open to join a telehealth platform that focuses on men's health and cosmetic medicine. Role will be around 2 hours daily during the week. A minimum of two days is required.
The GP Provider role:
- Provide telehealth consultations to patients and may include video corresponence and follow-up correspondence as required
- Work from home, your clinic or anywhere in Australia
- A minimum 2 days a week (minimum 2 hours sessions)
- Fixed fee payment per a consultation or an hourly rate
- General AHPRA Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (must include Telehealth)
- Excellent computer literacy & reliable availability of a computer and internet connection
- Knowledge of a patient clinical software (e.g. best practice). This is provided.
- A private office/room suitable to conduct private consultations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen interest in telemedicine
A phone and training will be provided.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact or email your updated CV to: hellomoshclinic.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.