Telemedicine Doctor (~2 hours daily, flexible timing)
- : Medecate Pty Ltd
- : 30-Aug-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
An exciting opportunity is open to join a telehealth platform that specialises in Men's health and cosmetic medicine. Role will be around 2 hours daily during the week.
This position is suited for doctors who would like to have flexibility in being able to work from home or their own office and from anywhere around Australia. The clinic specialises in hair loss and consultations will be predominantly assessing patients suitability for these types of treatments. You'd be required to write scripts as appropriate.
- Conduct consultations with patients via Skype or facetime
- Develop appropriate treatment plan
- Ongoing correspondence / monitering of patients (both email and video consult)
- Work from home, your clinic or anywhere in Australia
- No time commitments - work anytime you please, 24/7
- Fixed fee payment per a consultation
- General AHPRA Registration
- Currently practicing medicine in Australia
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (must include Telehealth)
- Excellent computer literacy & reliable availability of a computer and internet connection
- Access to and knowledge of a patient clinical software (e.g. best practice). This can also be provided
- A private office/room suitable to conduct private consultations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen interest in telemedicine and cosmetic medicine
No Similar Jobs Found.