Trainee Sonographer - Sydney
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 05-Mar-2019
- : Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
Trainee Sonographer - Full-time
Our clinet is offering the opportunity to train and be the Sonographer of their practice as well as work with their dynamic and expanding independent Radiology group based in Sydney's Western suburbs.
This opportunity is suitable for those candidates who are in their final year of study and has completed few clinical placements.
Attractive salary package is on offer depending on candidate's experience.
You must have:
- Student or Provisional ASAR Accredition.
- Ideally proficient in most aspects of ultrasound with an interest in MSK, Obs and Gyne.
- Has completed few clinical placements.
- Is committed to professional development.
- Must be in the final year of study.
- Self motivated energetic " can do " attitude.
Our client has the latest in imaging technology and their team is motivated to achieve the highest standards in imaging and patient care.
If you are ready to join their friendly and supportive team, then please email CV to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au
You may also enquire about the role on 0413 261 155.
No Similar Jobs Found.