VR GP in the Northern Beaches – urgently needed for a growing practice, currently turning away patients – 70% of billings – picturesque location
- : Harbord Family Medical Practice
- : 07-May-2018
- : Freshwater NSW 2096
- 70% of billings
- Doctor owned and managed
- High-growth area with huge patient demand
- Harbord Family Medical Centre is a family-oriented general practice. Set in the heart of the northern beaches, the practice is within walking distance to Freshwater beach and the buzzing cafes and restaurants that surround it. You will be working amidst warm and friendly staff.
- We are seeking an additional GP to join our team of 2 Full time GPs and 1 Practice nurse. The vacancy has come about as this is the only practice in a highly-growing area and with only two doctors and the incoming GP will be very busy. The practice currently sees more than 100 patients a day.
- The patient demographic covers all age groups from young babies to senior citizens.
- This is a fully computerised and accredited clinic that is doctor owned and managed
- 70% of billings are shared with a VR GP
- Flexible sessions available between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday work available if desired from 8am – 12pm.
No Similar Jobs Found.