VR GP Lead/GP part time position
- : headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren Youth Health Clinic
- : 11-Aug-2017
- : Dandenong VIC 3175
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experience General Practitioner to provide Clinical leadership and oversight of our expanding Youth Health Clinics across headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren. The Lead GP role will be salaried for 1 day per week (non clinical role) that will combine with their bulk billed clinical work at the headspace centres.
Youth Clinic features include:
- Modern clinic
- No after hours or weekends
- Flexible hours and days accommodated for
- Bulk billing, (100% of billings retained)
- Fully computerised, excellent support and admin staff
- FT RN support, Consulting Psychiatrist, Psychologists and other allied health providers on site
There will also be the opportunity to lead,oversee and participate in the Doctors in Secondary Schools Program SEVR.
- Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
- Medicare Claiming eligibility
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience in supervising other General Practitioners’
For more information contact Nick Teo, Centre Manager on 0434 338 078 or send your CV and cover letter to anne.clancyeach.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.