VR-GP needed - 3 days per week with flexibility - Immediate start!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 20-Aug-2018
- : Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire NSW
Job Title: VR-GP (3 day week)
Location: East of Gymea, NSW
Salary: 65-70% billings
If you are a VR-GP who is seeking a flexible working roster and the opportunity to be part of an established name in medicine and health care, we are looking for you ! Read on for further details.
Our client is an ultra-modern group of medical facilities located in the heart of Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Being a privately owned business, this health care firm focuses heavily on providing the most optimal outcome for patients: from the very young to the very old. The Practice offers many services within general practice, and has a steadily expanding Allied Health division consisting of: physiotherapy, psychology, dietetics, and physiology.
Having experienced recent company success and growth, the Sutherland Shire branch is seeking a part-time VR GP to join their team of highly qualified and friendly medical professionals.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work may be negotiable, however there will need to be a commitment of 3 working days (with the possibility of weekend work)
- 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.