VR GP Position in Southern Sydney
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 26-May-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Earn Lucrative Billings
- 7 Day Roster Available
- Weekend Shifts Available (for DWS GP's)
- Earn lucrative billings in excess of $14k per fortnight take home (fill time)
- Fantastic culture and workplace environment (doctor owned clinic)
- 1-7 days per week available - part time and full time
- Long term part-time weekend shifts available for GPs requiring DWS
- Conveniently located walking distance from Kingsgrove train station with multiple cafes & restaurants nearby.
- Sponsorship available for permanent GPs or 6 month locums.
This purpose built, doctor-owned private clinic offers a comprehensive range of medical services including all general practice, skin checks and procedures, women's & men's health, childhood immunisations and checks, chronic disease and travel medicine. It also hosts an onsite pathology service with Douglass Hanly Moir, with which the nurse collects all specimens.
This AGPAL accredited clinic currently has multiple GPs, an General surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Dietitian, 2 x Psychologists, Podiatrist, Radiology (x-ray only), Pharmacy, On-site Day Hospital, a part-time practice nurse (4 days/week), reception staff and practice manager. Also coming to the clinic in June 2017 will be Connect Hearing practising on-site.
The practice currently operates from Monday-Sunday 7am - 10pm.
The convenient location, only 5 minute walk from Kingsgrove Train Station was strategically chosen for this practice, with upwards of 2500 recently built apartments within 5 minute walking distance to the clinic; their services have been carefully matched and suited for the demographic. At present they are regularly turning away patients due to high demand and excessive wait times.
Requirements for VR/FRACGP role:
- Must hold Fellowship at the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine (FACRRM).
- Have unrestricted registration with AHPRA
Doctors who prefer to specialise in a certain area are very welcome (ie) paediatrics, shared care, sports medicine, skin checks
No Similar Jobs Found.