VR GP required - DWS Area
- : Medpods
- : 05-Jul-2018
- : North Lakes QLD 4509
Thank you for taking the time to read this great job opportunity located in Queensland.
Medpods Medical Centres (Medpods) are beautifully designed general practices offering "rewarding" patient outcomes. These practices are designed with the assistance of medical professionals taking into consideration issues such as decreasing doctor administration time and ensuring the GP team have a modern, luxury five star facility to work in.
Medpod (North Lakes- Brisbane) opens in June 2018.
The Medpods are focused on GP’s who prefer to work in a smaller practice. This model is based on old fashion service values using the latest healthcare management technology and derived from information passed onto us by patients who require a more intermit approach to healthcare.
What are the benefits?
- The latest technology to ensure administrative efficiency i.e. patient concierge software (patient information is entered into the medical software for demographics ,allergies, smoking status, CDM- which means NO forms ), kiosks, e-recall and reminders . This helps the GP team towards the accreditation process and also monitor patients with CDM
- For every two GP’s we employ one registered nurse, two medical receptionists and an award -winning management team
- Systematic processes to allow the GP to spend quality time with the patient
- No politics associated with a large practice
- Personal attention to patients, doctors and staff
- Marketing team from Westfield and Management team focused on each doctor ( not just the medical centre). This allows the doctor to follow special interests i.e. skin, children etc
- DWS AREA
- A very lucrative sign on payment for doctors who are not using recruitment agencies
- $ 6000 guaranteed per week for two months
- International travel (incentive)
- 15 minute “standard appointments”
What Medpods require:
- Energetic, progressive VR GP
- Must be a team player and enjoy a happy work culture
- Proactive attitude
- An “ideas” person
- A GP who likes to be busy (There is a huge patient traffic within Westfield Shopping Centres) and a waiting list of patients for the practice already
- A doctor who is confident working in a small practice. The Medpods have two consulting rooms and one treatment room.
If you or a colleague are interested in becoming part of our new team, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking for two GP’s – male and female. We do offer a “finders” fee .Our website is www.medpods.com.au and our doctor “workflow and questions and answers “ is on this link https://www.medpods.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Modpods-Doctor-Workflow.pdf . Please feel free to contact me confidentiality on nickynickyjardine.com or 0438 456460. The project starts in June 2018 and the Medpods location can be seen in the Westfield. Floor plans and further information regarding design can be emailed after signing a confidentiality agreement.
No Similar Jobs Found.