vr or non vr general practitioners
- : Rutherford North Medical Centre
- : 22-Feb-2018
- : Rutherford NSW 2320
• Meeting patients who visit the medical practice, making them feel comfortable and asking questions to determine the nature of their visit
• Conducting examinations and asking further questions to help diagnose their medical condition/or illness
• Ordering additional medical examinations where necessary, including blood tests, laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures to gain a precise diagnosis
• Referring patients to specialist doctors if they determine necessary
• Prescribing medication and correct dosage for patients
• Administrating basic medical treatments, such as injections, immunization’s, skin cancer removals, wound dressing and stitches etc
• Advising patients on diet, nutrition, exercise and other lifestyle habits to prevent or recover from illness
• Arranging admission of patients to hospital where necessary
• Keeping detailed, up-to-date records of all patient treatments and interactions.
• Training and supervising medical students/trainee doctors when ever necessary
• Keeping up to date with the latest medical treatments and medications relevant to general practice/primary healthcare .
No Similar Jobs Found.