VR or Non-VR GP, just 20 Minutes from Perth, Busy Clinic, Pick up a patient base.
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 16-Nov-2018
- : Ryde & Macquarie Park NSW
Job Title: VR or Non-VR GP Needed for After Hour, just 30 Minutes from Sydney, Busy Clinic.
Location: Just 30 minutes from Sydney, NSW
Enthusiastic General Practitioner - GP/Locum wanted to join Our Client’s team!
Being well equipped general practice, aims at providing the best possible access to Primary Health Care to individual and family members of our communities in North western suburbs of Sydney. This practice is proud to be able to provide equal access to our services enjoying non-judgmental environment when dealing with both our front desk staff members and General Practitioners. Our physical environment is wheelchair accessible and friendly spacious waiting room with a corner reserved for children (play area).
About the Practice:
- Very busy practice with great team of Doctors.
- Join the team of 10 GP’s.
- High socio-economic area.
- We have a strong focus on continuity of care and the management of chronic illness.
- We also welcome new health initiatives to improve patient care in line with our patients' needs and expectations.
- Primarily bulk billing with private billing for some skin cancer treatments.
- Onsite pathology collecting Centre.
- Nurse, Pathology (Laverty Pathology), Physiotherapy (Ryde physiotherapy), Psychology, chiropractor, Podiatrist, Dietician and Ultrasonography
About the position:
- Flexible after-hours roster
- Generous remuneration
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full AHPRA registration
- Must be a vocationally registered doctor, else hold fellowship- FRACGP/RACGP etc.
- Local experience as a GP within general practice
- Doctors with speciality areas are most welcomed to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.