Wonderful Opportunity for a Full Time Registered Nurse - Bundaberg, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Bargara QLD 4670
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse
Location: Bundaberg, QLD
Salary: Based on award rate
Our client is a highly reputable Medical Practice based in the North Eastern side of Bundaberg, QLD. It is a family-friendly practice focused on providing care with compassion. The practice is conveniently located within a busy shopping complex, with a wheelchair accessible lift to the facility as well as public transport services and sufficient parking available onsite.
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be required to work full time hours (with flexibility), with a team of atleast 2 Practice Nurses and multiple General Practotioners. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Wound care management
- mmunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you feel this is the right role for you, do not hesitate to APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, feel free to contact Ruth for more info: 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.