2 x FT GP Positions Available - Ipswich
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 24-Oct-2019
- : Ipswich QLD 4305
2 x Full time GP - FRACGP preferred.
2 years of GP experience preferred.
Clinical Skills required: Generalist primary care skills, Indigenous health, chronic disease management, women's health.
Caring and accommodating but able to be assertive and have a 'keep it simple' approach to achieve long lasting relationships and health outcomes.
8.30-4.36 Mon-Fri (30 min lunch)/ 38 hr week - currently no AH, no on call, no weekend work.
This AMS employs approx. 60 staff. Clinic team comprises administration staff, transport officers, Aboriginal Health Workers, Practice Nurses, GP's substance misuse and mental health team and community liaison officer.
They have visiting specialists including cardiology, dermatology, geriatrician, general physician (diabetes), paediatrician and psychiatry.
Visiting Allied Health providers include Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Optometry, Psychology and Audiology.
Standard appointment is 15 minutes.
Operating an electronic patient management system called mmex. Training provided.
A very well-resourced clinic.
Opportunity to work in a truly integrated health care model. Approx 85% of patients identify as Indigenous Australians. This brings a wide range of complex presentations from this disadvantaged group.
The successful GP has a unique opportunity to truly 'Close the Gap' on Indigenous Health disadvantage.
The successful candidate also has a wonderful opportunity to assist the organisation to create positive change amongst an enthusiastic clinic team dedicated to the care of their community.
Looking for an experienced GP who can lead and manage a GP team and take responsibility of Clinical Governance, risk & quality - together with a supportive management team.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...