Contract role for Registered or Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 20-May-2019
- : All Melbourne VIC
Flexible Contract role for Registered or Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
- Flexible hours in highly accommodating, friendly environment
- Industry leading 70/30 fee split paid weekly
- Huge variety of client types and presentations
The employer is an established multi-site private practice looking for additional psychologists to join our friendly and supportive teams across Melbourne on a part-time or full-time basis. Demand for our services is well in excess of our capacity and we have clients ready and waiting to be seen.
- Do you love the challenge and variety of a diverse client base?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in the lives of our clients?
- Do you love working autonomously as a professional, while enjoying the support of a positive and enthusiastic team around you?
- Would you like the opportunity to choose the client types and presentations that you see?
- Do you wish to choose your own hours and client load?
If so, we have an opening for you to join our team in one or more of our growing private practice locations:
- Braeside (limited space)
- Reservoir (limited space)
- Melbourne CBD
- Kew Junction (limited space)
- Wheelers Hill (limited space)
Our clients range from children and adolescents, to adults, couples and families, with presentations including mood and anxiety disorders; personality, developmental and other disorders.
Our professional offices are easily accessible to both clients and staff.
In Braeside we are on Lakewood Boulevard in brand new ground floor offices near the lake, with plenty of on-street parking in the quiet end of the Woodlands industrial estate making us easily accessible via car.
In Mooroolbark we are on Manchester Road in brand new offices near the train station, making us easily accessible via car or public transport.
In Reservoir we are in the Gertz Avenue shops, with plenty of parking at the door, along with a bus stop.
In the Melbourne CBD we have offices on the corner of Elizabeth and Little Collins Streets, a highly central location.
In Kew we are right near the QPO in Kew Junction, with a tram stop at our door, making us easily accessible via public transport.
In Wheelers Hill we are adjacent to the Brandon Park Shopping Centre, making us easily accessible via car or public transport.
Recent graduates nearing or holding full registration are welcome to apply and will find themselves fully supported as our work environment is friendly and positive.
Essential things about you:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Psychologist
- You love making a difference in the lives of clients
- You have a positive attitude towards being part of a team
- You are reliable and professional in your approach
What we offer:
- Contract role with flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Ability to select client types and presentations
- Attractive session rates – industry leading 70/30 fee split
- Variety of client funding types - Medicare, Private, VOCAT, DVA, NDIS, TAC WorkCover and more
- Administrative team to answer the telephone, book appointments, liaise with clients, Medicare, Medical Centres and more
- Managed electronic record keeping and appointment diary
- Thriving, widely experienced team for peer supervision and support
- Large, growing referral base providing clients from all over Victoria
- Marketing of your skills and experience
- Practice Manager to provide overall support
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read more about this role and the team you will be working with at our website www.thetalkshop.com.au
To apply for this opportunity, send your cover letter, CV and availability to the Business Manager
No Similar Jobs Found.