Rehab Consultant – OT/EP/Physio – Launceston
- : Rehab Management
- : 07-Jul-2020
- : Launceston TAS 7250
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, or Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
- FT Occupational Therapist wanted in South Coast, N...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-08-05
- Location:Batemans Bay NSW 2536
- Relocation assistance, travel allowance, CPD
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-08-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...
- Occupational Therapist - Ocean Star Village
- Posted By: Catholic Homes
- Posted Date: 2020-08-01
- Location:Bunbury WA 6230
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week) Competitive salary plus superannuation Generou...