Child & Adolescent Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists
- : The Psych Professionals
- : 07-Jul-2020
- : Loganholme QLD 4129
The Psych Professionals are always on the lookout for team members who are aligned to our values, who are client centred and passionate about making a difference in the community. We have a vision to help people to live the life they deserve and assist in breaking the stigma around mental health.
Child & Adolescent Psychologists and Clinical Psychologist – Loganholme practice, Sub-Contractor position, (from $75 per completed session – new graduate rate)
We like to hire based on attitude. Why? Because our team is important to us. We want you to fit in, to feel a part of our team culture, and we want you (and the rest of our team) to come to work satisfied and happy each day – yes, we are building a happiness-cantered practice and we love it.
So if you are someone whom …
- wants to CONNECT with your team fellow members
- likes to SHARE resources and knowledge with your fellow team members
- actively takes responsibility and OWNERSHIP of your work and clients
- respects your own TIME and that of your clients and team through great time management and personal organisation
- believes in continued LEARNING and personal development
- VALUES making a difference in the lives of others
….then we absolutely must meet!
If you are an enthusiastic new grad or a clinician of many years experience who wants to support the community to live the life they deserve, we want to hear from you, either apply via our seek advertisement or contact us via the links below. Join our team today!
A Day in The Life Of…..
It can be really difficult to know sometimes what it is like in any particular job. To help you to get an idea of what it would look like to join our team, below we have provided you with a sneak peak into a typical day at the office for some of our team. Click on the links below to get an insider view!
No Similar Jobs Found.