- : NSW Department of Education
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Senior Psychologist Education
The Department of Education serves the NSW community by providing world-class education from early childhood through to adulthood.
The Senior Psychologist, Education coordinates and professionally supervises a team of school counsellors/school psychologists to deliver high quality psychological services to schools. The Senior Psychologist, Education works closely with schools, other members of educational services teams and agencies to improve learning and wellbeing outcomes for students.
Employment opportunity is available at : Nyngan Public School
Senior Psychologists Education coordinate and professionally supervise a team of school counsellors and school psychologists to deliver high quality psychological services to schools. They work closely with schools, other members of educational services teams and agencies to improve student learning and wellbeing outcomes
Senior Psychologists Education provide professional leadership in the delivery of psychological services to school communities and have a key leadership role as part of the networked centres.
Senior Psychologists Education will not be required to teach or undertake teaching duties as defined by the Teacher Accreditation Act 2004 as amended.
- Supervise, in collaboration with principals, the performance and development of school counsellors and school psychologists and the maintenance of relevant skills
- Provide leadership to school counsellors and school psychologists, including those who are working towards registration as psychologist
- Assist school counsellors and school psychologists in their work with schools to respond to students requiring additional wellbeing and psychological support
- Coordinate the provision of counselling services to schools experiencing emergencies
- Contribute to the Department's support of students with disability and learning and support needs.
- Contribute to the operational leadership for networked centre services
- Coordinate and maintain systems and procedures, including test budgets, to facilitate effective service delivery
- Registered or provisionally registered psychologist
- Valid and current Working with Children Check clearance.
- Ability and willingness to travel between work sites. This will require a current and valid driver's licence.
Further details regarding conditions of employment are contained in the online advertisement.
No Similar Jobs Found.