Child & Family Practitioner
- : The Benevolent Society
- : 22-Sep-2020
- : Tamworth NSW 2340
Our Brighter Futures strengthens families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
You will engage and support at risk families make different choices for their children. You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: Full time position based in Tamworth, NSW.
Why is this opportunity right for you?
- You’re looking for a role where you will be challenged and rewarded!
- We set you up for success from Day 1 with a buddy & structured orientation
- Our team are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and child centred
- We are supported by a Practice Leader to ensure we doing our best work
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- 2+ years experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
- Salary packaging,
- Discounts on everyday purchases,
- Flexible work arrangements,
- Novated leases,
- Accrued days off,
- Purchasing additional leave,
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
No Similar Jobs Found.