Locum Podiatrist wanted in Grafton, NSW - 1st Nov to 30Th Jan 2020
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Grafton NSW 2460
Job title: Locum Podiatrist wanted in Grafton, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Depending on Experience.
Location: Grafton, NSW
- Our client is located in Grafton, NSW and is seeking a Locum Podiatrist from 1st Nov to 30Th Jan 2020.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits & workplace health.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role is primarily based out of our Grafton clinic and also services the Yamba region. It is a mixed case load of private practice and regular days in residential care and community visits for patients.
- Diverse caseload including aged care, NDIS, home-visit and private patients.
- Bio-mechanical assessments
- Dispense customised orthotics
- General foot and nail care in clinic and on-site at residential aged care facilities
- Nail Surgeries
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Sterilisation using on-site autoclave (admin support available)
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Involvement in business development to grow client base.
Above average base salary and opportunity to earn incentives
- Company Car
Budget for company paid professional development
Work with a diverse caseload and multi-disciplinary team.
Skills & Experience
Qualification as a podiatrist
Registration with AHPRA
Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
2020 Influenza Vaccination
- Podiatrist - Townsville
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-12-03
- Location:Townsville QLD 4810
- New Graduates encouraged to apply - Permanent Part-Time and Full-Time hours available. Our mission is to improve health and wellbeing outcomes by meeting demand through partnerships and innovation. The Podiatrist will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team to promote person centered and goal focused approaches to the provision of integrated primary and corporate health services. This role is diverse and ever changing so you need to be flexible, self-motivated and autonomous. We work across a variable case load including outreach allied health, private health clients, My Aged Care, NDIS, DVA and programs to support health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Posted By: Townsville Hospital and Health Service
- Posted Date: 2020-12-02
- Location:Townsville QLD 4810
- The Podiatrist role will be required to deliver clinical podiatry services based on current Best Pra...
- Posted By: Paddington Physiotherapy & Podiatry
- Posted Date: 2020-11-30
- Location:Paddington QLD 4064
- Podiatrist At Paddington Physiotherapy & Podiatry we strive to provide an exceptional servi...
- Posted By: Foot Faults Podiatry
- Posted Date: 2020-11-25
- Location:Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
- Here’s what you’ll get when you join our team: Full Training and Support | Our structured i...