70 % of Billings | Mixed Billing Practice | VR General Practitioner (GP)
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 04-Aug-2020
- : Varroville NSW 2566
About the Role and Practice
Our client is a mixed billing practice in South Western Sydney, currently looking for a vocationally registered general practitioner to join their small clinical team. This is a GP owned, patient centred family practice that allows you to spend the time that you need with patients for thorough consultations and accurate diagnoses. Services offered here include general medical check-ups for acute and chronic health conditions across all age groups, travel/childhood/seasonal vaccinations, mental health, reproductive health and occupational medicine. The ideal candidate will genuinely care about patient outcomes and be rewarded for their efforts.
*This practice is currently only open during the week however the incoming GP is welcome to work weekends if they wish.
- Attending to patient healthcare needs taking into consideration the clinical, family and environmental factors.
- Working with the clinical team in a collaborative fashion to deliver utmost care
- Proactively working with staff and patients to ensure continuation of care and on time recalls to provide diagnostic outcomes
- Maintain high standards of patient record keeping
- Actively contribute to clinical policy and standards through participation in practice meetings
- MBBS, MD or equivalent with FRACGP or MRACGP/ Registrar Or VR
- Patient first approach to service
- Strong team player
- Effective decision making and communication under pressure
- More than anything, attitude to make a difference and mindset to challenge the norms
No Similar Jobs Found.