ADF Rehabilitation Support Officer
Generation Health – part of the APM Group has an unrelenting passion to deliver the best quality services, at the highest standards to improve lives. Delivering services across personal injury and occupational health, we focus on recovery and function to get clients back to work and back to life whatever their age, stage or situation. Generation health in partnership with Bupa, provides defense-ready Allied Health staff support across various on-base locations, ensuring that ADF workers gain access to quality on-site care.
About the role:
Working as a Rehabilitation Support Officer, located in Adelaide CBD with frequent travel both metro & interstate working set hours between 7.30 am – 3.30 pm, you will support Rehabilitation Consultants with medical administration to coordinate the rehabilitation activity for injured ADF Personnel.
In this role, you will:
Manage and book medical appointments
Update and maintain medical records
Coordinate invoices and budgets
Coordinate case management documentation and reporting
What’s in it for you:
By joining a COLLEGIATE and SUPPORTIVE team environment you will be provided a thorough induction process to enable your success.
Through the development of a PERSONALISED professional development plan, where you’ll be asked what you want from your career, you will have the opportunity for INTERNAL PROMOTIONS and TRANSFERS across the country and within the wider APM Group.
You will also have access to a laptop, mobile phone, study leave, discounted private health membership, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
What will make you successful:
Medical administration experience
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Effective communication skills
An unrelenting passion to help people
Ready to join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, those living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin, or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:rockhampton QLD 4700
- Job Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: NoProposed Commencement Date: As soon as possiblePractice Information: This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community...
- Aged Care Facility Manager
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Woronora NSW 2232
- The Role: Our well known aged-care client is looking for a Facility Manager to oversee the clinic...
- Front Desk Coordinator
- Posted By: AB Dental & Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-08-02
- Location:Mosman NSW 2088
- Upmarket general practice based in Mosman seeks a Front Desk Coordinator for their busy practice. Th...
- Clinic Manager
- Posted By: Heal Specialist Urgent Care
- Posted Date: 2022-07-26
- Location:Newcastle NSW 2300
- Flexible work arrangements Career Development Rewarding performance