Aged Care Facility Manager
This Full-time role requires a Facility Manager with relevant management, clinical and aged care experience to manage the day to day operations of the facility including staffing, rostering, budgets, ACFI, bed occupancy and highest standards of care possible.
- Current Registration with the Nurses and Midwives Board of NSW
- Senior managerial experience of at least 5 years
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Health and Aged care sector
- Demonstrated high level Management competencies including leadership, clinical leadership, strategic planning, financial management, organisation management, external relations management, human resources management, information systems management, organisation change management and marketing.
- General marketing of the facility to the community and prospective residents and their families.
- Comprehensive experience in coordinating flexible, multi-skilled teams and advanced interpersonal communications and customer service skills.
- Lead a culture of excellence within the facility reinforcing and communicating where necessary, the organisations values, strategic plan and objectives to staff and other stakeholders
- Ensure effective risk management procedures are in place in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Maintain current waiting lists for each type of accommodation and coordinate with the clinical team in the resident admission process.
- Responsible for the review of each resident under that aged care funding instrument (ACFI) and evaluate the tool to ensure accurate funding for the care delivered.
- Prepare reporting in accordance with the above-mentioned indicators and deliver at least 3 business days prior to onsite monthly meetings.
- Attend, present and participate in onsite monthly meetings with the CEO and the Directors and other necessary people.
- Ensure that the facility runs financially, efficiently and profitability in line with budgeted expectations
- Ensure all residents are clinically assessed and re-assessed within the required time frames to ensure there are no adverse funding effect.
- A Current National Police Clearance to work with vulnerable people.
- Rights to work in Australia