Allied Health Assistant - Casual
- : Eastern Health
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : Victoria VIC
Allied Health Assistant Grade 2 / Grade 3
- Casual, flexible hours
- Work in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Be part of Eastern Health's Allied Health team
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the Role
Eastern Health is seeking enthusiastic and motivated Allied Health Assistants to join our Allied Health teams across the service continuum.
The Grade 2 or 3 Allied Health Assistant casual role offers great opportunity working closely with the Grade 3 Allied Health Assistant (as a Grade 2 AHA) , Allied Health and broader multidisciplinary team.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Completion of the Certificate 4 (Allied Health Assistant) from a registered training organisation including training modules in one or more of Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology or undergraduate Allied Health Professional training in one of these professionsCompletion of training modules as an AHA or Alllied Health
- Professional student in one or more areas of Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills to enable effective liaison with multidisciplinary team including effective clinical handover
- Well-developed clinical competence and sound theoretical knowledge base relevant to the workplace
- Experience either as an AHA or Allied Health Professional student in working in a hospital based environment
Please refer to the attached position description for further details.
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
No Similar Jobs Found.