Allied Health Manager, Clinical Nutrition
- : The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- : 21-Oct-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
- Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your career in a key strategic and operational leadership position?
- 12 months, Full Time Fixed Term Opportunity
- Based at The Royal Melbourne Hospital
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Clinical Nutrition team. This is a Full Time Fixed Term position, working 80 hours per fortnight, including ADO.
We are seeking a dynamic Allied Health Manager, Clinical Nutrition to lead our team of dedicated clinicians across the City and Royal Park sites of The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Reporting to the Chief Allied Health Officer, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing clinical and operational leadership, direction and supervision of clinical standards and competencies for their team.
You will be accountable for the planning, development, delivery, and evaluation of the Clinical Nutrition service across a range of indicators.
- Your leadership style will foster a culture of clinical excellence, teamwork and will build on exisiting dynamic research and quality programs.
- You will have extensive clinical knowledge and experience in Clinical Nutrition, healthcare sector experience is desirable.
- You pride yourself on your ability to participate in a culture of problem-solving within Allied Health, and across RMH
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital is a teaching hospital and the successful applicant will support a well-established undergraduate program, innovation and active participation in research and education. As a member of the Allied Health leadership, you will be a collaborative, strategic thinker and thrive in the multi-disciplinary environment.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
No Similar Jobs Found.