Allied Health Professionals
- : Tasmanian Health Service
- : 06-Oct-2020
- : All Hobart TAS
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.Who are we looking for?
The Allied Health Professional Fixed-term and Casual Employment Registers enable currently registered Allied Health Professionals to register their interest in being considered for fixed term and casual Allied Health Professional duties within the Department of Health and Tasmanian Health Service.
Applications are invited from Allied Health Professionals interested in being considered for fixed-term full-time, part-time or casual employment periods up to 12 months. These Registers will remain open to applicants until 30 June 2022 and will be reviewed on a regular basis. Please note that the Register will not preclude other Allied Health Professional positions being advertised if warranted.
Interested applicants are encouraged to obtain further information from the attached statement of duties, and lodge an application via the blue ‘apply now’ button.
Vacancies will be located at locations such as the Royal Hobart Hospital, Launceston General Hospital, North West Regional Hospital, Mersey Community Hospital.
This Register will remain open to applicants at all times until 30 June 2022 and will be reviewed on a regular basis. Please note that the Register will not preclude other positions being advertised if warranted.Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
- Satisfactory completion of a relevant and approved allied health course of study at a recognised tertiary institution.
- Registered with the relevant National Board for professions regulated under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law or in the case of self-regulated professions, eligible for membership with the relevant professional association.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
Please note that some roles may require you to hold current Tasmanian Working With Children Registration.