Allied Health Team Leader - Podiatrist/Physiotherapist
- : Silver Chain
- : 18-May-2020
- : Osborne Park WA 6017
Allied Health Team Leader
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,899 tax free
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Smart phone and laptop provided
Silver Chain have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Allied Health Team Leader to join our diverse and dynamic team at Silver Chain House in Osborne Park on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be a registered Physiotherapist or Podiatrist with leadership skills or team management experience ready to step up into a Permanent Team Leader role.
- Lead and manage a team of Allied Health Professionals to ensure quality outcomes for staff, clients and carers
- Actively develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Effectively deliver services to clients and carers.
- A Team Lead Allied Health will have a clinical caseload as part of their role.
- The Team Lead Allied Health provides support, advice and guidance on a daily basis to direct reports
- Explore opportunities for growth and new business opportunities for Silver Chain
- You will either be a Registered Podiatrist or Physiotherapist with no restrictions.
- Demonstrate leaderships skills or have experience managing a team.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use appropriate treatment and assessment methods
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- A current registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to obtain a satisfactory National Police Certificate.
Under the Aged Care act 1997, successful candidates will be required to provide a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to commencement.
- Smart phone and laptop provided to perform your work
- Health Care benefits
- Health and Well-being programs
How to apply
To submit your interest in this position, and to view a copy of the Position Description, click ‘Apply’
Please note; screening and interviewing may commence prior to the end date of the advertisement.
About Silver Chain
Silver Chain is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health and community care providers. Over the past year, we have helped more than 16,500 clients confidently live in their homes or communities by providing more than a million hours of care through our aged care services. With a reputation for innovation and leadership that’s been built over 120 years, Silver Chain is set for an exciting future – and we’d like you to be a part of it.
At Silver Chain Group, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Essential: Please outline your current registration with or membership of relevant professional body
Essential: Please outline your relevant qualification in allied health profession and demonstrated experience in field of expertise.
Essential: Please outline your demonstrated ability to provide education, support and coaching to direct care employees, clients and their carers.
Essential: Please outline your demonstrated knowledge and ability to use appropriate treatment and assessment methods.
Essential: Please explain and give an example of your well developed communication (verbal, written and listening) and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, carers, families and direct care employees.
Essential: Please outline your demonstrated computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and calendar management software to prepare correspondence and effective documentation.
Essential: Please give an example of your demonstrated ability to work autonomously together with a team focus to participate and contribute to business unit and organisational objectives.
Essential: Do you have a Current Open Driver’s Licence with access to a reliable registered motor vehicle with a minimum of third party insurance?
No Similar Jobs Found.