- : REDIMED
- : 22-Jul-2020
- : Belmont WA 6104
REDiMED is seeking an experienced Casual Physiotherapist. The role will be approximately 3 days per week for up to 20 hours at our Belmont clinic, with the opportunity for additional hours covering annual and sick leave across our Belmont, Joondalup and Rockingham clinics.
REDIMED is a leading Western Australian occupational health care group that provides specialist and multi-disciplinary personalised and integrated musculoskeletal treatment and rehabilitation programs, as well as a range of occupational health preventative and screening services.
We provide a comprehensive medical service which include Orthopaedic Surgeons, a Neurosurgeon, hand, upper limb and plastics Surgeons, as well as an Occupational Physician, General Practitioners and supporting allied health disciplines of Nursing, Occupational Therapists and Exercises Physiologists.
Our Physiotherapists are dynamic, with excellent communication skills who are committed to ongoing improvement and best practice for musculoskeletal and occupational conditions.
For this position you will need to be able to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team. Liaise with stakeholders such as insurers, medical professionals and our clients to build a strong caseload and provide optimum care for our patients.
You will need to be dedicated to continuing professional development and contribute to evidence based best practice within a musculoskeletal clinical translation framework.
Enjoy a fully supported role with both internal and external education opportunities.
Develop direct relationships with our onsite Medical Practitioners, Orthopaedic Surgeons and stakeholders to ensure comprehensive care.
Work as part of a broad multidisciplinary allied health team with excellent growth and opportunity for permanency.
Suitable candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Previous private practice / worker’s compensation / musculoskeletal experience
- Tertiary qualification within Physiotherapy
- Full unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to plan, organise and provide Physiotherapy intervention in the area of musculoskeletal and acute trauma, including assessment, diagnosis and treatment provision.
- High level communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work independently and build a strong caseload
- Commitment to the personal and professional development
New graduate Physiotherapists with practical experience in the area are welcome to apply and will be supported with a graduate development program if successful
Interested applicants must be an Australian permanent resident as sponsorship is not available for this position.
No Similar Jobs Found.