- : Southern Australia Health
- : 05-Sep-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
Casual Physiotherapy Assistants 2020
- Job no: 710138
- Work type: Casual
- Locations: Metropolitan South Australia: Adelaide CBD
- Categories: SA Health: Allied and Scientific Health
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - The Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Salary AHA-2 $28.27 / $30.41 per hour plus 25% leave loading
- Commencing approx Oct/Nov 2020 – Jan 2021, with view to continue through 2021.
The Level 2 Physiotherapy Assistant (casual pool) assists with the provision of physiotherapy services that include clinical service delivery to patients of the RAH and contributing to the safe, efficient and professional operation of the Department. These result in improved patient outcomes and more efficient service delivery. The role is casual, and will likely commence in Oct/Nov 2020, with a view to continue through 2021.
Eligible and willing to complete Certificate 3 in Allied Health Assistance, or undertaking study in Physiotherapy.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
710138 Casual Physiotherapy Assistants 2020.pdf
- Advertised: 4 Sep 2020 3:30 am
- Applications close: 2 Oct 2020 10:25 pm, Cen. Australia Standard Time
No Similar Jobs Found.