Chief Radiographer - HIS Ringwood Private Hospital
- : Queensland Diagnostic Imaging
- : 06-Oct-2020
- : Murarrie QLD 4172
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunity
- Influential Operational role
- Attractive Remuneration Package + Generous Staff Benefits
Healthcare Imaging Services (HIS) operates over 140 imaging centres in Australia, performing more than 2.2 million examinations annually. HIS provides a full variety of imaging centres including public hospitals, private hospitals, medical centres and community based centres and employs over 2,000 technical, nursing and administrative staff.
HIS strives to be the leading provider of medical imaging services in Australia by empowering and supporting our people to deliver outstanding clinical care that embraces best practice and innovation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Chief Radiographer to join HIS and manage our well-established busy Radiology Department based at Ringwood Private Hospital.
You will also be required to provide expert advice, clinical leadership and supervision, and managing a complex case load.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to perform high quality examinations and maintenance of a safe imaging environment
- Provision of excellent patient care and a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- Effective communication skills in dealing with patients and other stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflict in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, staff leave and rosters
- Sound understanding of WHS practices
- AHPRA Registration as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- VIC Radiation Use License
- Strong experience in general x-ray and CT
- Previous operational and people management experience – preferable
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
What's on offer?
- Fantastic career progression
- Supportive Team
- Working with Top Specialists
- Competitive remuneration package + Generous staff benefits
If you value collaboration, innovation, service excellence, integrity and accountability then join us and together we will improve the quality of our patients’ lives through innovation excellence in medical imaging;
No Similar Jobs Found.