- : myLife Psychologists
- : 27-Aug-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- A varied case load of generally high functioning and motivated clients.
- Flexibility and sustainable work practices to support you to do your best work and maintain a good work life balance and prevent burnout.
- Full time administration support so you can focus on your clinical work (e.g. managing your appointments; invoicing and taking payments; tracking and processing Medicare rebates; collecting cancellation fees; scanning and uploading paperwork; electronic sending of your referrer correspondence and client forms/questionnaires).
- Opportunities for 1:1 supervision and peer consultation, as well as support from an experienced team of clinical psychologists.
- Use of our online practice management system with features including remote access to your client files, referrer letter and assessment/notes templates, and online client intake and consent forms as well as questionnaires.
- COVID safe offices and procedures to protect our staff and clients, as well as established systems for you to work from home/remotely if required.
- Access to our secure licensed version of Zoom for telehealth sessions.
- Attractive and competitive contracting rates.
- Conveniently located and well-appointed consultation rooms in Alexandria.
Our ideal applicant:
- Has full clinical psychology registration (or close attainment) and can access the relevant Medicare item codes.
- Has excellent skills in providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions (e.g. CBT, DBT, Schema Therapy, Family Therapy, COS, Emotion Coaching, ACT, DBT, Mindfulness).
- Demonstrated experience and a genuine love for working with children, adolescents, families and/or adults.
- Wants to work two or more days and is willing to offer after-school sessions.
No Similar Jobs Found.