Clinic Manager - Beauty Therapist
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS
AND WE’RE READY TO INVEST IN YOU!
Full time Clinic Manager positions available across Sydney!!!
Ryde, Zetland, Pittwater, Burwood, Ramsgate, Broadway and Wetherill Park.
Body Catalyst supports people on their journey to feeling more confident and at home in their body – a choice everyone is entitled to. This looks like different things for different people, but the one thing we all deserve is a positive body image. Body Catalyst helps people shift what they’re uncomfortable with – to shapeshift their lives.
Our culture is one of openness, inclusivity, inspiration and respect – fostering a safe and supportive environment for our clients and for our team, too, where your voice is heard and your dreams are nurtured.
- We’re a dynamic company growing fast
- We’re a people-centric, results-focused business
- We use state of the art technology in all of our clinics
- We’ll train you in the latest non-invasive ways to help people reshape their bodies.
If you understand the power of motivation, collaboration, positive thinking and health and nutrition, our team is growing rapidly so we’d love to hear from you. We value passionate people who genuinely enjoy helping others find their way to a body they love.
What we offer
- An immediate income: Get paid while you train and learn the Body Catalyst way
- Clinic experience: Hit the ground running with clinic experience as you train.
- A supportive culture: Be part of an open and empowering Body Catalyst Collective who inspire each other every day.
- An investment in you: Ongoing training and development to support and further your career.
- Incentives: Enjoy a competitive, above award salary, a rewarding commission structure and incentives.
- Your own wellbeing: You’re not forgotten on your own journey, and you’ll enjoy discounted treatments at our clinics well as other wellness benefits we offer to our team.
Clinic & Wellness Manager
With this role, you’ll be accountable for all aspects of your clinic’s performance, growth and operations. This includes supporting and enabling your team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to every client, driving efficiencies to achieve results and creating a positive team environment.
You believe in leading by example and enjoy being hands on and contributing to your clinic’s results. You’ll also receive ongoing training and support to help achieve great results and foster a great team culture to be proud of.
Like all our Clinic & Wellness Managers, we expect you to:
- Achieve KPI targets which ensure our clients are receiving the amazing experience they deserve
- Build a successful clinic with a great atmosphere and culture
- Drive sales performance through exceptional service
- Lead, coach and develop an energetic, eager and high-performing team
- Conduct performance meetings with your team, helping them grow, learn and strive for results
- Foster amazing relationships with your clients
Leadership and managerial experience would be ideal, but not essential. If this sounds like you, and you believe you can contribute to our fabulous company as we grow, we want to meet you!
- PRACTICE MANAGER
- Posted By: Skin Health Institute
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Carlton VIC 3053
- PRACTICE MANAGER Business Line: Clinical Services Repo...
- Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:rockhampton QLD 4700
- Job Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: NoProposed Commencement Date: As soon as possiblePractice Information: This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community...
- Clinic Manager
- Posted By: Heal Specialist Urgent Care
- Posted Date: 2022-07-26
- Location:Newcastle NSW 2300
- Flexible work arrangements Career Development Rewarding performance