At Heal, we’re on a mission to revolutionise the way urgent medical care is delivered in Australia by:
● Making healthcare easy
● Delivering extraordinary care
● Caring for people, not patients
● Empowering people by growing health literacy
We are building a team of clinical and support excellence, to challenge the status quo in healthcare and help us fulfil our mission.
The role of Clinic Manager represents a unique opportunity, to help build an exciting new healthcare service with ambitious plans for expansion. Future expansion will unlock further opportunities for this role to develop.
Working with the Executive Team you will have:
- input into the recruitment of your 2IC and clerical support team
- flexibility to shape your own role, to complement your interests and strengths
- opportunity to acquire new skills and mastery to accelerate your career path
- a key role in the implementation of Heal Urgent Care’s strategic plan
- a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the local community
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for managing the operational activities of both the Urgent Care Clinic and our After Care Clinic.
Heal Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic consisting of 10 treatment spaces, a procedure room, dedicated onsite x-ray and rapid pathology testing, with generous amenities and office spaces.
The After Care Clinic consists of a dedicated reception area, consult rooms and allied health treatment spaces. A variety of specialists will use this suite to provide our After Care program to assist in following our patients from Urgent Care right through to healing.
This position will require you to be on a shared and equitable on call roster for approximately one weekend per month. It may be possible to be on call from home.
Who you are:
- a service focused and empathetic Manager with a genuine interest in patient needs, outcomes, and how to continually improve the patient experience
- able to effectively diffuse challenging situations and help others unite towards a common goal
- highly motivated and organised with a vigilant attitude towards accuracy and compliance
- technically capable, with experience and sound working knowledge of patient management software systems and Medicare
- ambitious and energised to overcome challenges and inefficiencies, to guide the team to deliver extraordinary healthcare
- can seek out new opportunities and partnerships, both within the public and private health systems
- able to demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to building a positive team culture that reflects our values
- excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communications
- embraces digital tools to streamline administrative processes and data analytics
This position is open to applicants from within and outside the Health Care Industry.
Who we are:
- A dedicated team with a passion for delivering extraordinary health care
- An organisation passionate about education and developing our skills
- A flexible workplace, offering appropriate work/life balance and integration
- A people first organisation, for our patients, team and partners.
Culture and Benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements – we understand that on some days it is more beneficial to work from home and we support you to do this.
- Rewarding Performance – we have a philosophy of sharing our success by offering rewards to our employees
- Professional Development - we’re committed to ensuring our team stay up to date with the latest developments in clinical and people care, so we makeopportunities for learning and growth a part of culture
- Mental Health - we know supporting people through health episodes can take an emotional toll, that’s why we provide our team with access to Headspace and EAP services
You can learn more about Heal Urgent Care, here: linktr.ee/healurgentcare
How to apply
If your values align with ours, we welcome your application.
Please apply and include a cover letter (max 2 pages in length) outlining your suitability for the role along with a copy of your resume. If you have any questions, regarding this position please feel free to contact Dr Tim Stewart timstewarthealurgentcare.com.au
We are happy to consider applicants from other industries (outside of healthcare) who have transferable skills.
* Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds may not apply for a role if they believe they don’t meet all of the criteria. If you’re interested in this role, are eager to learn, grow and contribute your unique experience to our team we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the criteria.
- PRACTICE MANAGER
- Posted By: Skin Health Institute
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Carlton VIC 3053
- PRACTICE MANAGER Business Line: Clinical Services Repo...
- Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:rockhampton QLD 4700
- Job Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: NoProposed Commencement Date: As soon as possiblePractice Information: This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community...
- Clinical Team Leader (Nurse Practitioner)
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Karratha WA 6714
- We are seeking expressions of interest from Nurse Practitioners to join our team as Clinical Team Le...