Clinical Neuropsychologist Gender Clinic
- : Monash Health
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
- 0.2 EFT (15.2 Hours weekdays only)– Flexibility of working hours/days
- Diverse Psychology role
- Diverse Professional Development opportunities with great benefits
About Monash Health
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. We are proud to provide healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire life-span from newborn and children, to adults, the elderly, their families and carers. More than 18,000 employees work at over 40 care locations across south eastern Melbourne, including Monash Medical Centre, Monash Children’s Hospital, Moorabbin Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Casey Hospital, Kingston Centre, Cranbourne Centre, and an extensive network of rehabilitation, aged care, community health and mental health facilities.
You are energetic and determined and performed above expectations as a psychologist. You communicate effectively, both written and verbally. Your ideas to improve service delivery are always welcomed as our team is progressive with many research and quality improvement activities. As a dedicated neuropsychologist in public health you care about patients and deliver quality psychological services.
Your track record includes demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Provide psychometric assessments and reports
- Contribute to patient management plans in conjunction with multi-disciplinary teams
- Involvement with multi-disciplinary teams
- Engagement in quality processes of continuous improvement, and research initiatives
You have strong written and verbal communication skills, you are an active listener and possess well developed negotiation and influencing abilities that will be used in working with patients, and internal and external stakeholders.
We welcome and highly encourage applications from people with lived experience.
What you need:
- Hold current registration as a psychologist and endorsement in Clinical Neuropsychology Psychology through AHPRA
- Hold supervisor endorsement with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) for Higher Degree programs and Registrar Supervision (primary and secondary).
- Working with Children’s Check and Police Check
Minimum 5 years experience in the area of Clinical Neuropsychology
What’s in it for you?
- Genuine career opportunity to influence and shape the role of a psychologist within the team
- Support, mentoring and development from a highly experienced and well regarded leadership team and senior psychologist
- Satisfaction derived from improving the clinical outcomes and quality of life of consumers.
- As an employee of the largest public health service in Victoria, you will have access to salary packaging, onsite staff discounted car parking and gym and a generous Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Employee Working with Children’s Check prior to any offers of employment being made.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.
Please note, applications will be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
No Similar Jobs Found.