Clinical Psychologist (Adult and/or Child & Adolescent)
- : myLife Psychologists
- : 25-Jul-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
myLife Psychologists is seeking a clinical psychologist to join our supportive and experienced team. The role will involve seeing general adult referrals, as well as children, adolescents and couples for those applicants with the relevant expertise and interest. We can offer a mixed case load across ages and presentations if desired, and various days and hours are available.
We are an established private practice that provides evidence-based treatments to children, adolescents, adults and couples. Ensuring our staff are well supported is a priority, and we offer a relaxed, professional and collegial work environment where sustainable work practices and flexibility are supported. We have full time administration support and offer supervision as well as opportunities for peer support and team meetings. We are a paperless office with a streamlined online practice management system. Our clients are generally high functioning, and the case load is varied with opportunities to develop areas of interest.
We are looking for a skilled clinician who is committed to achieving the best outcomes for their clients, and who is enthusiastic about their own professional development and about contributing to the team culture. We offer attractive contracting rates.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology;
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA with clinical endorsement (or close attainment);
- Excellent skills in providing CBT and other evidence-based therapeutic interventions (e.g. DBT, ACT, Schema Therapy and/or couples therapy);
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Endorsement as a clinical psychologist (registrars welcome to apply);
- Experience working with complex presentations;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills;
- Availability to work flexible hours (e.g. after 5pm);
- Have an area of interest or expertise.
No Similar Jobs Found.