Clinical Psychologist/Generalist Psychologist/ Mental Health Social Worker
About Insight Clinic Mental Health Services Pty Ltd:
Insight Clinic is a Registered provider of Medicare, Northwest Melbourne Primary Care Network (Care in Mind), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Through the funded Medicare Benefits Schedule Program, Insight clinic provides therapeutic services to people who need assistance with their mental health and well being. We aim to provide comfortable, completely confidential, non-judgmental, private, and safe services.
|OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB|
|Psychologists/ Social Worker provides evidence-based psychological therapy to clients who suffer from various mental health disorders. The practitioners must be eligible to offer Focused Psychological Strategies as treatment through Medicare. The practitioners can work across both Melton and Caroline Springs Locations with the opportunity for flexible work hours (Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm).|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|1. Provide evidence-based psychological therapy (E.g. CBT) to clients.
2. Maintains adequate clinical records using our practice management cloud-based software.
3. Meet reporting requirements with referring providers and other agencies as required.
4. Provide Support/Advocacy letters to clients as a part of your ethical responsibility.
5. Liaise with the Director/Principal Practitioner as required.
6. Participate in professional development activities and meetings as required.
1. Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work Must be registered with a relevant professional body.
2. Registered or eligible to provide Focused Psychological Strategies under Medicare Benefit Schedule services.
3. Minimum of two years of experience in the provision of assessment and evidence-based psychological treatment for various mental health conditions.
4. Ability to work autonomously with excellent organisational and time management skills.
5. Proven skills in engaging with clients, their families/guardians/carers and other key workers.
6. Must have Professional indemnity insurance.
7. Hold a valid Victorian working with children’s check.
8. Provide a copy of the current National Police Clearance Certificate.
|Insight Clinic allocates referrals according to the expertise of the Psychologist/ Social Worker. We also provide the practitioners with reception and administrative support, including electronic billing, bookings, SMS reminders and access to our cloud-based practise management software for clinical recording. The practitioners can access a comfortable and friendly consultation room equipped with computers and furnishings. We will provide you with training to use our cloud-based practice management software.|
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...
- Sr Psychologist - Positive Behaviour Support
- Posted By: Autism 360™
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Australia
- About the job Looking for a career change in the new Financial year? At Autism 360 we are hiring ...
- Posted By: Bobbi Cook Behaviour Management
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Delacombe VIC 3356
- We have several flexible and exciting roles available for the right people in our vibrant growing te...
- Posted By: Step Ahead Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-10
- Location:Wollongong NSW 2500
- Psychologists for In-clinic and Outdoor settings (Wollongong and Forbes locations) Who we ar...
- FT Psychologist - New graduates welcome/Training -...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Job title: FT Psychologist wanted in Campbelltown, NSW Location: Campbelltown, NSW Salary: At...