- : Bupa Aged Care
- : 15-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
A bit about us
We’re a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, then look no further, Bupa could be the perfect match.
About the area you’ll be working in
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments, GP appointments and a growing provision of mental health services.
What you'll be doing
Under the direction of a Lead Psychologist you will provide clinical practice on a 1-2-1 basis to Bupa clients referred from our insurance business who need support with their mental health and wellbeing. Working remotely initially you will be a first point of clinical contact for people with potential mental health issues and concerns and you will provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across agreed sectors of care via Skype or MS Teams. We hope that by 2021 these roles will be able to safely transition to providing face to face sessions with clients either working at one of our Bupa Health Clinics or supporting one of our corporate clients based in their offices in London.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a high quality, effective and safe mental health and wellbeing service to employees using evidence-based practice
- Contributing to health promotion activities and initiatives for the client’s workforce
- Delivering comprehensive assessment and formulation that drives an evidence-based intervention for employees
- Ensuring an assessment determines the most appropriate pathway of care and support for the eligible employee
- Working at an individual level with differing models of service delivery including face-to-face, telephone or video consultation depending on employee preference and need
Who we’re looking for?
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical/Counselling Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- General adult mental health experience
- CBT qualification and/or relevant experience or training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance
- Extensive post-qualification clinical experience from a clinical psychology practice with diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Experience of clinical management
- Experience of leadership and team management
- Corporate experience preferably from a similar role
- Ability to present to groups and delivr training workshops
- Training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance, such as EMDR strongly preferred
- Research and academic published work in reputable peer-reviewed journals strongly preferred
No Similar Jobs Found.