Clinical Senior Podiatrist
- : South Australia Health
- : 05-Jun-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
- Limestone Coast Local Health Network - Country Health Connect, Mount Gambier
- Total Indicative Remuneration: AHP3 $108,448 - $116,253 p.a.
- Temporary Full-time position working up to 25/6/2021
The Clinical Senior Podiatrist is an experienced and highly competent clinician who delivers quality services and provides clinical / professional leadership to allied health professionals working in Limestone Coast Local Health Network (LCLHN) appropriate to the rural and remote context. Responsible for contributing to improvements in the quality, safety and community needs-driven distribution of services across LCLHN, the Clinical Senior Podiatrist works with allied health staff, managers and other stakeholders on model of care and workforce development initiatives. Operating within a multi-disciplinary service context, the Clinical Senior Podiatrist upholds professional standards and provides complex clinical and consultancy Podiatry services within the Limestone Coast Region.
As a clinical leader, mentor and clinical supervisor, the Clinical Senior Podiatrist provides clinical support and profession-specific supervision to less experienced Podiatrists and plays a leadership role in the clinical education of staff and professional students within the Limestone Coast.The Clinical Senior Podiatrist also plays a leadership role in the Regional Local Health Network (RLHN) Podiatrists’ Network, collaborates with other Clinical Seniors to actively promote and contribute to research and evaluation to inform improvements in clinical practice.
The Clinical Senior Podiatrist is line managed by the Regional Manager Allied Health and Rehabilitation and receives clinical support and supervision from the Advanced Clinical Lead Podiatrist, and maintains cooperative working relationships with other allied health Clinical Seniors, local team members and key stakeholders in LCLHN and South Australia.
Must hold a recognised qualification within the Podiatry profession, and be eligible for practicing membership with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Podiatry Board. All requirements to obtain and maintain current registration must be fulfilled with the AHPRA.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
For more information about the role please refer to the Job Pack provided below. Job ref: 725885
- Podiatry Sessional Academics - School of Clinical ...
- Posted By: Queensland University of Technology
- Posted Date: 2020-07-04
- Location:All Brisbane QLD
- The School of Clinical Sciences includes the disciplines of pharmacy, podiatry, paramedicine and med...
- Podiatrist - Casual Pool Campaign 2020
- Posted By: South Australia Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-08
- Location:Bedford Park SA 5042
- The Role Southern Adelaide Local Health Network - Allied Health Acute - Bedford Park Casual ...
- PODIATRIST - CAIRNS
- Posted By: Encara
- Posted Date: 2020-05-28
- Location:Cairns QLD 4870
- About Us: Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied heal...
- Posted By: North and West Remote Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-19
- Location:Longreach QLD 4730
- Are you an experienced Podiatrist or recent graduate with a strong community spirit and a sense o...