We are seeking expressions of interest from Nurse Practitioners to join our team as Clinical Team Leaders and manage a multidisciplinary team as part of a brand-new project commencing in June. This site will be established in north WA working on the exciting new Bechtel Pluto Train 2 Project and will expand to become a large-scale, long-term workforce.
Providing key medical support as part of a wider clinical team; the clinical team leader will provide the following:
- Managing and leading the day-to-day operations of the clinics
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients presenting at clinic as a Clinical Nurse Team Leader level as required
- Monitoring the status of personnel hospitalised in regional facilities
- Ensuring clinic is managed according to the highest quality standards and complies with Bechtel procedures and applicable health standards
- Managing the performance appraisal of staff
- Implementing jobsite health plans and preventative medicine activities as required – health promotion educational activities, wellbeing programs, mental health wellbeing programs
- Coordinating stocking and control of medications and medical supplies
- Maintaining an up-to-date roster and communicating to Bechtel’s Project Medical Services Coordinator when changes are made
- Monitoring the reporting activities of the medical facilities to ensure all necessary reports are maintained according to schedule
You will be a key member of the Aspen Medical team and you will receive all the benefits of our Employee Benefits Program.
You will have the following:
- Current unrestricted registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Clinical Management in remote locations
- Qualification and/or experience in Occupational Health Standards and Regulations
- An analytical and problem-solving approach to tasks, including the ability to develop a range of practical options for issue resolution
- Ability to be client-focused, responsive, flexible, and committed to delivering quality services
- Certified in advanced life support protocols
- Experience in workplace injury management, case management and return to work programs
- Motivation and commitment to complete additional occupational skills and training - drug and alcohol testing, mental health first aid instructor, respirator fit testing and x-ray operator qualification
For more information:
To register your interest please apply now with your current CV. If you have any inquiries, please contact Ashley Arthur on 02 6203 9500.