Community Adult Occupational Therapist wanted in Mildura, VIC
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 17-Jan-2020
- : Mildura VIC 3500
- Excellent Pay Package
- Flexible Hours
- Diverse and multifaceted case load
Job title: Community Adult Occupational Therapist wanted in Mildura, VIC
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part time)
Salary: $65K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Mildura, VIC
About the Role:
- You will be working in a family run private allied heath practice located in Mildura & Toowoomba, with over 10 years’ experience in delivering Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Speech Pathology services.
- They are looking for AHPRA registered Occupational Therapists interested in an Adult case load.
- You will be provided with computer, phone, administration support and regular CPD.
- The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality Occupational Therapy services to a diverse case load.
- They currently provide services in many areas and are looking for enthusiastic, committed and organised therapists with experience and interest in any of the areas they service: Adults with a disability, the Elderly, Mental Health, TAC, NDIS, Vocational Rehabilitation, Community and Inpatients.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
You will need:
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and be eligible for discipline specific registration.
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Sound clinical knowledge.
- Current VIC driver’s licence, and access to a vehicle.
- A passion to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Working with adults with a disability
- Providing community-based rehabilitation
- Home modifications & Equipment prescription, including complex equipment (OTs)
- Working with various funding bodies including TAC, NDIS, DVA, Aged Care
- Mental Health
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for more info.
No Similar Jobs Found.