Hume Psychology is a well-established mental health practice who has been recognised as one of the leading psychology and counselling services in the picturesque setting of North East Victoria. We work with a diverse range of clientele from a wide referral base allowing you to expand your professional skills and area of interest. Our referral base includes private, government, insurance, better access, corporate and employee assistance programs.
Hume Psychology offers a welcoming and professional working environment through a supportive team of experts and promote a work-life balance through flexible and individualised client scheduling arrangements.
The vast majority of their clients travel from surrounding areas including Benalla, Wangaratta, Myrtleford, Bright and Wodonga, just to utilise their services.
Hume Psychology is a none bulk billing practice
What's on Offer
Due to increased demand, Hume Psychology is seeking Clinical Psychologists/Psychologists & Social Workers to join the practice in Beechworth, North-East Victoria, with a % of billings on offer. They expect a fulltime Clinical Psychologist to earn at least $180,000 and a Psychologist at least $140,000 taxable income per annum.
Hume Psychology is seeking psychologists & Social Workers with experience providing evidence-based psychological interventions including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Timeframes are from a minimum of 2 days per week to full time. We are happy to negotiate starting at part-time with a move to full-time based on your needs. If you work more than 3 days per week you will be appointed with your own room, which means you can work your own flexible hours.
There are positions available for 2+ Days Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist & Social Worker and 2+ Days Child/Adolescent Psychologist & Social Worker.
There are regular opportunities for clinical development through monthly peer supervision.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA or AASW
- Registration as a Psychologist with Medicare
- Experience providing evidence-based Psychological interventions including CBT
- A current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ABN, professional indemnity and public liability insurance
This role will suit down-to-earth, caring and dedicated Psychologists who provide professional services selectively tailored for each individual client.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work hours, usually between 9am and 5pm
- Immediate start with a full and diverse caseload
- Opportunity to run groups, including workshops
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a team
- Opportunity to meet regularly as a team for professional development
- Full administrative support so you can focus on your clients
- Professional, enjoyable, nurturing and family-friendly work environment
- Well-appointed consulting rooms incl computer, printer and internet
- Practice software accessible from home
- Complete practice management including reception, appointments, administrative support, billing, computer hardware and software systems
- Simply walk in, consult and receive your billings deposited into your bank account
Apply today and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to consolidate and expand your skills in this beautiful location.
North East Victoria is abundant with hidden gems where natural treasures, thriving communities and limitless opportunities have psychologists and other Allied Health professionals making the switch. Great opportunities are available for work/life balance including recreational, gourmet, arts and several points of historical interest.
To watch a short clip on the attractions in the region simply CLICK HERE.