- : Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service
- : 15-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service (CAHS) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed person to fill the position of Counsellor.
This position is a Clinical and Administrative position, responsible for the Case Management and Counselling of clients from both CAHS and Castlereagh Health Centre (CHC).
Note: This is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Identified Position authorised by Section 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, NSW
The Counsellor reports directly to the Practice Manager.
1 KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Accredited with a recognised National body such as the Australian Register of Counsellors and/or Psychotherapists.
- Experience with a broad range of counselling services including trans-generational grief, trauma and relationship counselling;
- Working with established peer support groups and networks;
- Current National Criminal History Check;
- Current NSW Working with Children check
2 ADDITIONAL FACTORS
- ·Possession of a current ‘C’ Class Open Driver’s Licence valid in NSW is required;
- ·Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Posted By: Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service
- Posted Date: 2020-10-20
- Location:Coonamble NSW 2829
- COUNSELLOR Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service (CAHS) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed pe...