CT Radiographer- QDI Indooroopilly/ Mt Ommaney
- : Queensland Diagnostic Imaging Pty Ltd
- : 10-Jun-2020
- : Murarrie QLD 4172
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Radiology / Sonography
- Permanent / Full Time
- Above Market Rates
- Advanced New Technology
- No On-call or Weekend work
QDI provides radiological services in numerous private hospitals: St Vincent's Northside, Peninsula Private, North West Private and Noosa Private. The remainder of the practices is located in medical centres or as free standing sites servicing general practitioners and specialists.
We strive to be the leading provider of medical imaging services in Australia by empowering and supporting our people to deliver outstanding clinical care that embraces best practice and innovation.
If you value collaboration, innovation, service excellence, integrity and accountability then join us and together we will improve the quality of our patients’ lives through innovation excellence in medical imaging.
An opportunity now exists for a motivated Radiographer with CT and Mammography experience to join QDI's well-established radiology practice based in Indooroopilly and Mt Ommaney working full-time hours. No weekend or On-call work required.
You will be expected to provide, maintain and continually develop an efficient imaging service ensuring that patient care is optimised.
What's on Offer?
- New Advanced Equipment
- Professional Working Environment
- Above Market Rates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Potential For Growth
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to perform high-quality examinations and maintenance of a safe imaging environment
- Provision of excellent patient care and a strong focus on exceptional service
- Effective communication skills in dealing with patients and other stakeholders
- AHPRA Registration as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- Qld Radiation Use License
- Mammography experience desirable
- CT experience using Phillips and Siemens
- Cannulation experience is a must
- Proven experience in altering and adapting protocols
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
In return you will work with a supportive team, gain experience from working with Top specialists and enjoy on-going training as well as a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, please apply now.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
No Similar Jobs Found.